Friday, March 29, 2013

YouTube and Blogs

Hello! Vms915 back here again, with your latest edition in the Beginner's Animal Jam guide. I am skipping several days to post this post, so that is why it is out of order. I will add a page, and everything will be in order, but until then...here we go!

So, you are ready to go in Animal Jam. You have all of the items you want, you can play all of the games you want, and you are ready to face the bad scammers that are out there. So, what now? It's time to go on beyond Jamaa...

Check out blogs and videos!

Blogs are a great way to stay connected with other Jammers, and a great way to get updates and more knowledge about Jamaa. Many blogs feature daily updates, cool Jamaa facts, pages for scammers and hackers, and contests. Here are some blogs I recommend you check out (don't worry, I won't recommend this one):

Daily Updates: Animal Jam Spirit
Daily Updates (from a person who actually reads and responds to the comments): Animal Jam Times
Animal Jam Contests (where you can win AJ prizes): Animal Jam Times Contests
Other Jamaa Features: Animal Jam Encyclopedia (which is made by a reliable Jammer, but still being worked on)
Involved (with blog, videos, art, and more): Animal Jam Lop

Animal Jam blogs are a sure way to make your AJ experience awesome! I know it made mine awesome...until all of my favorite bloggers quit. But I was then inspired to start blogging because of that!

YouTube videos are a great way to stay in the know about AJ, or to watch AJ music videos, or to just watch someone open Jam-a-Grams with Spiked Collars and Top Hats in them.

The biggest Animal Jam channel on YouTube is probably Julian2AJ. He posts many videos, from mailtime to just talking.

Lexie1234AJ recently made a YouTube channel, check it out here! (It rocks!)

I am not a big YouTuber, but I may get an account, and if I see any other noteworthy YouTube channels, I will add them here!

Happy Jamming!
~vms915, signing off

1 comment:

  1. I GOT A SUB!!! XD GIVEAWAY TIME! Lol... Maybe not... I need more then 1 person
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.