Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello, hello, hello!

Meep! I'm vms915's temporary author! ^.^
So, going onto the new item (yes, it's actually new!) - it's sold in The Lost Temple of Zios, in the Chamber of Knowledge (formerly the Chamber of Mysteries...) and is 250 gem.
 
It's LaSalle - the raccoon alpha!!! *claps, cheers and dances*
But what's "LaSalle" mean? O.O In France there's a town called La Salle... X3
Snowyclaw says it's something to do with an explorer...
I'll email AJ HQ later! ^.^

Well, bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if its just a glitch on my iPod or is there no other posts o.0
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I haven't been able to get on a computer. I think it's just a glitch...

      Delete
  2. Can someone reply 0.0
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.