Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ol' Barn

Meep Jammers!
Kiny here again! X3
Today is update day! ^.^

There is, strangely, only one new item today, unless there are others in the Lucky Party.
Yep! The returning (member only of course) Clover Earmuffs!
I must say, I'm pretty fed up with all these member items.
All of the items in the Lucky Party, apart from one, are member.
How do you think all those non-members feel?
How do you feel?

Now for the Jamaa Journal! :3

 Meep! ^.^ Sorry, AJ HQ, it's not here. You've got your calendar mixed up?
It's the 17th, today's the 14th.


And, yes! The Ol' Barn den is back! ^.^ I think I'll buy one, though I'm not a fan of it. It might come in useful :3
But, notice it says "...perfect den for Jammers who..."? It doesn't mention the fact that it's Jammers who can buy a membership only. *sigh*

 Meep! Aha, yes.

Super Sort is on GEMS X2!
I love that game ^.^

Yes, in case you were wondering, that's how I've only got 2 gems left! ^.^



O.o Those new toys look a tad creepy...especially the rhino!

Lastly, I found a sort of glitch!

If you type in the username of a grey-tiger account (definition of a grey-tiger account: one that has not logged on for 172 or more days), for instance "bananas" it comes up exactly how you type it! So if you put "BaNaNaS...

Odd, eh? X3

I have to go now, I've got a tutor coming *sigh* and mum only warned me just as I was about to get into bed...great.

~Kinyonga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.