Saturday, March 23, 2013

Baseball Gear

Hey Jammers! Today's new item, which looks to be the second in a continuing line of items, is the Baseball Gear.
Hmm. This kind of goes along with the item two days ago, the Croquet Set. Notice a pattern, anyone?
So far, the sports released have been: 
> Basketball
> Soccer
> Football
> Croquet
> Baseball

What will come next? Water polo? Volleyball? Skiing? Well, there shouldn't be skiing, because it is not winter anymore. However, for some reason, AJHQ has not put the winter items on clearance yet.

Maybe because they are still having cold weather, like we are. I am about to go play soccer...and it is 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Joy.

I apologize that I don't have time to post more, but I am trying to keep up with all of the blogs I am an author on, so...

Happy Jamming!

~vms915

1 comment:

  1. Who has this item? Im drac01. Let me know asap.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.