Sunday, March 3, 2013

Leprechaun Hat + Plushie Mission

For you aspiring leprechauns, the new item is perfect for you! You can add the Leprechaun Hat to your outfit!
There is a large variety of colors that you can choose from, too!
Are you going to be a leprechaun like this Jammer?

You may have heard of my plushie mission, but now, I am going to make it officially public!

What: A mission to collect all plushies (excluding lions, phantoms, and special plushies).

Why: 1, to be able to set a goal and reach it, 2, I will recycle all plushies once I have collected them and donate all of that money to the Conservation Museum.

How: Playing claw, trading, accepting donations.

When: From now until I reach my goal!

Who: Me, but you can help by donating plushies or cheap items that can be recycled for gems!


How you can help:
Donating will be very helpful! You can donate plushies, or send cheap items like Necklaces to me, for funds for claw-ing.


There will be people out there who, I am sure, think this is a scam. I am not going to worry about these people. I hope that you, my followers, and those people who don't follow my blog but think I am trustworthy, will help me with this effort, because, like I said above, I am donating all gems from recycled plushies (when finished) to the Conservation Museum. Please don't comment on this post, being all "SCAMSCAMSCAM!!!" I hope you will join me in this effort. If you would wish to donate, please send it to vms915. I will mention your name personally on this blog, and set aside a special section of my den for donated plushies!

Here is the den you will see if you go to my den to see my progress:

Upstairs, you will see my plushie progress:

It seems like not much, but I am hoping you can help!

Happy Jamming!

4 comments:

  1. SCAMSCAMSCAMSCAM!!!
    Just joking!!! XDD
    I'll send you something next time I get on AJ ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUSTACHE MAN! BO YAH! :{D
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. WABAM!
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.