Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Porthole + Contest

Hey Jammers! As you can see, I have returned. Kinyonga, do you mind if I remove you as an author? Thank you so much for helping me!

The item today is the Porthole, which is available for members (go figure) to put in their dens.

Sorry for not posting this until now, but the Double Gem game of the week/two weeks is Super Sort.
You can now get rewarded for helping Jamaa recycle!
I went to my den, and there was a strange glitch. There was a floating rainbow potion over the path!

Now, on to the contest!

I am having a contest. (You may have noticed)
What: Best Den
When: Until March 31
Where: On AJN
Who: Anyone, non-members or members!
Why: Who doesn't like contests?
How: Glam up your den, and comment your username (you may have to buddy me or unlock your den so I can see it)! Don't change your den until April 1 (if you don't mind).


There is one winner, and they will be judged off of how well they use their den space, and how they use the items in their den. NOT off of how many rare items they have.

So, non-members have as much as a chance as members!

I hope you will enter!

Happy Jamming!

3 comments:

  1. Of course you can delete me! :D
    Ok, I'll enter! Or would it be ok if I just entered an overall view? Look at ajtarchives.blogspot.com if you don't know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Works for me! Where will you post the picture?

      Delete
  2. 19whitewolf, fixing my den right now! i love prizes!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.