Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Anybody?

I am currently looking for temporary authors, as I will not be able to post until next Monday (on this blog. On my other blog, I need to put in my full blogging effort, because of "events" happening). My academic team is preparing for the state competition, and it is intense!
If you wish to be a temporary author, email me your email address AND a link to your blog at:
inquirzoom@gmail.com
That is not my blogging email, so if you wish to hack into my Blogger account, good luck.

I am only looking for one author, but any help would be appreciated!

However, you must post about the item (at least). Then you can go off into talking about how your date on Animal Jam dumped you, how you got scammed out of your ten spikes, etc.

I would like the temporary author to post today, when they get the chance. 

If nobody wants to be the temp. author, I guess this blog will sit for a while, collecting dust and such.



2 comments:

  1. Meep! I'll do it! ^.^
    You can send me an author invite, at animaljamtimes@yahoo.co.uk, if you like! :3

    ~Kiny

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.