Sunday, March 17, 2013

Clover Necklace and Clover Balloon

Meep! I'm sooo sorry I didn't post yesterday! Or earlier today...I totally forgot!!! DX
Sorry! :(
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
What are you doing today? Anything special?
 Me, no. :p

Anyway! Here's today's returning item! :3
 
I like this, although in 3D it looks a little funny...sort of...like it's made of cloth or something?
I can't quite put my finger on it. 
 

 Also, look! I got a Jam-A-Gram from AJ HQ, saying that my membership expires soon.
 
Pity you can't reply to 'em... DX





Well, bye for now!
ENTER MY CONTEST! TODAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect blog for everyone who really wants to understand this topic.

    You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need to?
    HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been written about for a long time.
    Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

    Stop by my web blog - second mortgages Vancouver

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.