Friday, March 1, 2013

Aquamarine Birthstone + Hobby Spotlight #1: Plushies

Happy first day of March, everyone! Unless you liked February...because it was your birthday. Or you just really enjoy Valentine's Day. Well, to celebrate the new month, there is a new birthstone in Epic Wonders! The Aquamarine Birthstone!
 Are you going to buy one? Is your birthday in March, or are you just collecting them? I think I will try to collect them all...but I missed January.

A lot of Jammers have hobbies on Animal Jam, be it trading, collecting rares, etc. But one of the most popular hobbies is collecting plushies.

The Daily Explorer has made a lot of posts on collecting plushies, I have noticed. Here they all are for your benefit:

Foxes:

Giraffes:

Penguins:

Horses:

Crocodiles:

Rhinos:

Elephants:

Phantoms:

Seals:

Tigers:

Bunnies:

Koalas:

Monkeys:

Pandas:

Wolves:


Whew! That's a lot of plushies!
I am setting out on a mission to try and collect all of the plushies, color by color. Wish me luck!


I am also thinking of adding a Plushie Watch page, for more information on these cute stuffed animals!

Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.