Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Salon Chair

Meep Jammers!
I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday! I...forgot... DX

Today's new (awful) item is sold in Jam Mart Furniture!
 
Ok. It's 550 gems, member only and...it's to style your hair?!
Excuse me? AJ HQ? Do you feel ok? O.O Perhaps they've been taken over by made hair people... o.o
Or they've just gone waaayyy madder than they were before. Which doesn't bode well for us.
Sheesh...I, for one, am certainly not buying this!
What'll be next? A hair salon den? Aahhh!!
Besides! Animals don't have hair! They have fur. So they're going to need a way bigger thing than that if they're going to style their fur... *sigh*  Poor AJ HQ...totally cuckoo.
Look! Here's one covered in blood from the last patient...
Heh...random...

Abandoning the creepy subject of ^ here's a little thingy I made!
These are items which MAY come out in the future. It's not very good, I know. And credit for this idea to MisterChunkybuddy!

Bye for now!

~Kinyonga

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! (the last pic, not the chair covered in blood XP)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.