Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rare Chicken Hat + Firepot + Anti-Bullying Story

Today's returning Rare hat is the Rare Chicken Hat, sold in the Canyons Pathway shop.
Hmmm. Considering it's a Rare, not a bad price, eh?
Also, the Firepot has returned to dens.
It came out in 2010.

Sorry for the short item post today, but I have a small thing to tell you about. So, I was in Jamaa Township, when I saw something weird. It was a player, but they had the blocked sign by their name. I clicked on their player card.

Believe it or not, it was Emmapoos, who have scammed me sort of a while ago. Click here for the full story.
Well, there is not much to say. I unblocked her, because I was ready to forgive. Then, that's that.
Also, I was in the Mt. Shiveer hot springs, and this member fox was telling all non-members to get out. Sorry I don't have any pictures of this. Well, me and the two other non-members in the pool teamed up on her, and she stopped. That made me feel kind of good. We all reported her for bullying, because, well, that is what she was doing. Doing those kinds of little acts in Jamaa to stop people bullying or scamming, does, believe it or not, make you feel pretty good.

Happy Jamming!

P.S. Let's also help to stomp out bad spelling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.