Friday, January 18, 2013

Dog Sled + More Mysteries of Jamaa

Hello Jammers! Today's new item is the Dog Sled

You can even hook up some dogs or animals to it!

Here are some Mysteries of Jamaa for you to ponder, if you want to.
The big clock tower in the Flag Shop.

The display covered with a cloth in the Sol Arcade.

The mysterious blocked off cave with carvings over the entrance.

The boarded-up hole behind arcade games in the Sol Arcade, with light coming out of it.

The boarded-up door in the Temple of Zios. (sorry for the decorations; I took this pic during Jamaalidays)

What do you think these things are? Where could they lead to? Do they lead to new lands? I'd love to hear what you think of these mysterious things around Jamaa!

If you have read some of the previous posts, you will know that I am making a "vms915's world" out of Legos, featuring things that show a bit more about me. Well, here is your chance to help build it! Just ask any questions you want answered in between now and Valentine's Day! I will answer the ones I like in my world! The only questions I won't answer are what my age is, where I live, where I go to school, etc.
Please ask as many questions as possible!

Happy Jamming!

6 comments:

  1. Could you tell what colour hair you have? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here're my guesses for the Jamaa Mysteries!
    The Flag Shop Clock Tower - It's Big Ben, a huge famous clock in London (England), near the Houses of Parliament. (Look it up lol!) If you see, they are selling the British flag just next to that window.
    The Sol Arcade Display - The Solar System maybe?
    Mt. Shiveer cave - An entrance to a new land/room (maybe underground or underwater), where you would probably be able to buy rare items, or one-of-a-kind items, or play quests or see the Shamans/Alphas!
    Boards in the Sol Arcade - No idea :p
    Lost Temple of Zios Boarded Up Room - Maybe a new room?

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I love your new background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the boraded up room leads up to adventures

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.