Saturday, January 5, 2013

Clover Table

Whew! I've had to wait until the New Year's Party came on, but it did, and here I am. The new item at the New Year's Party is.....
The Clover Table!
(small request: if you take this picture for your blog, please put that you took it from Animal Jam Nox or vms915's blog. It kind of bugs me when people don't do any work, take someone else's pictures, and act like they took them. I am pretty sure that certain people have a big habit of this. I take pictures from Snowyclaw's blog sometimes, but I give her credit.)
Well, sorry that it too long to post it, but here is the Jamaa Journal:



The Monthly Member Gift is a pet owl!
Aww....so cute. Lately (as in the past 5 or 6 months), the gifts have been pets: Tarantulas, Owls, Foxes, Monkeys.....
Well, I am hoping to get a membership soon. That's all for today. 
Happy Jamming!


1 comment:

  1. I take screenshots of other people's and don't give them credit, but only from my sister and she doesn't WANT me to give her credit

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.