Friday, January 4, 2013

Heart Couch and Medusa Mask and Scam Patrol Update

There are two new items at the New Year's Party: the Heart Couch, and the Medusa Mask.



On the Best Dressed game, I noticed that the snakes actually move (I'm not a member.). Cool! That may make up for the large price.


There was a new post on the Daily Explorer today, about the new News Crew Assignment. It is all about big cats.

I am going to write for this assignment. Are you?

This blog's Animal Dress-Up contest is still open for anybody who wants to enter. Just dress up your animal, post the picture on your blog, and tell me about it in the comments. I can't wait to see your animals!

The Scam Patrol has one new member. Kinyonga!
She has made the pledge, and is, I am sure, a great addition to helping fight against scammers. Yay for Kinyonga!

Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.