Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brown Tile + Where is the music in Jamaa?

Hey Jammin' people! Today's new item is one for the floor, the Brown Tile!
Woot woot! Here is a pretty common glitch I saw today in Jamaa Township.

Where is the player????
Here is a scam I saw. It is kind of a variation of the contest scam. 

I now have a serious message to put out there. 

When I first started playing Animal Jam, it was nice. Pleasant. I could play it with the music on. There was hardly anybody on. Then, I took a break, and got back on about a year later. Things were different. Some rooms were so full, you weren't allowed in them until someone left. But that is not the thing that made me sad. No, it was that the new people brought evil, rudeness, and bullying to Jamaa, like the settlers brought plague to America. And it spread like a plague. People figured out that instead of just trading for an item, you could just trick some innocent person into giving it to you. People figured they could be mean and get away with it. I always keep my speakers off when I play Animal Jam, but even if they were on, what is the point? It feels like the music has gone from Jamaa. 

Happy Jamming!


2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Spread love, not hate. That being said, will you help by adding my blog link to your site? www.animaljamguide.com ~
    Check me out! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.