Sunday, January 6, 2013

Upside Down Pot + Feedback Wanted!

Today's item in the New Year's Party is the Upside Down Pot. This was sold in the April Fool's Party, along with some other upside down items.

Credit to Snowyclaw for the picture of the new item.

Also, there is a post in the Daily Explorer about the monthly member gift.

Don't forget, I am hosting an Animal Dress-up contest! Just post the link to the picture, and I will check it out.

Here are some questions I would like you to answer, if you can. Kind of like a survey.
What do you like most about this blog?
What do you like least about this blog?
How often do you get on Animal Jam?
Do you have pages/extras you would like to see on this blog?
Do you have any comments about this blog?

I would appreciate your feedback! It's okay, you have every right to be brutally honest. For example, "This blog is a pile of rac drops." Don't worry, I need this kind of feedback. I will NOT flip out, ban you from this blog, make a billion posts about how you are the meanest person on Animal Jam, and basically, start an international blog war. I repeat: I will NOT do that. I just would like to know what people think about this blog. Thanks!
Happy Jamming!

6 comments:

  1. Well, I like the fact that this blog is owned and posted on by a friendly, reliable jammer.
    Maybe it's a bit monotonous?
    About once a month.
    Maybe a vms915's world page? That would be cool!
    Overall my comment is that it's a great blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!! Yeah, I guess I sound a bit dronish.

      Delete
  2. What do you like most about this blog? - It's fun and you have a lot of good ideas, and are really friendly! ;)
    What do you like least about this blog? - It's perfect! :D
    How often do you get on Animal Jam? - Generally every day.
    Do you have pages/extras you would like to see on this blog? - Like my sister (SilverDawn) said, a vms915's world page would be cool!
    Do you have any comments about this blog? - PERFECT!

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would show you the pictures BUT in the URL it has my name for some reason, so I can't D: I will post 'em on my blog when the contest is over then, so if you can look at them then it would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant, like, posting the pics on your blog and then commenting the URL.

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.