Saturday, January 19, 2013

Raccoon Hat and Rare Knitted Hat and "Wish me Luck!!!"

There is a new hat in Epic Wonders today; it is the Raccoon Hat, and it is for non-members.
This is only the second non-member Epic Wonders clothing item so far. Also, in the Coral Canyons Hat Shop, the Rare Knitted Hat is being sold for a limited time only.


There is a new News Crew post on the Daily Explorer.

Credit to Animal Jam Spirit for both pictures.

Well, wish me luck today! I am participating in an Academic Team tournament, which sounds nerdy, but is actually really fun. You just answer questions and get points, and the team with the most points wins.

Well, the coach only took certain people, so that makes me feel kind of good.

Happy Jamming, everyone!

Don't forget to keep asking me questions, as I may answer them in my upcoming page, vms915's world!

1 comment:

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.