Monday, January 28, 2013

Rare Cowboy Hat + Mysterious Animals

Today's Rare on a Monday is, well, what do you know. A hat. A Cowboy Hat, to be precise.
Hmm. Look at the price. That could sell in Epic wonders, don't you think? I don't think the original Cowboy Hat is being sold currently, but correct me if I am wrong.

Today's new feature for AJ Nox is Mysterious animals around Jamaa, in carvings, smoke, etc. Tell me what you think each animal signifies!




Hmm. Have you notice that the last two animals are the same? Is this a new feature coming to Jamaa? Or is it ancient cave art copied to somewhere else? What do you think?


Also, here is a post poll: Should I add a page featuring Animal Jam comics called "The Adventures of Clevercat, the Trolling Tiger" ? When I say "trolling" I mean minor joking. Not really, truly, fully trolling. 
Well, anyway...

Happy Jamming!



2 comments:

  1. Meep! I hereby correct you! ;) The original cowboy hats are sold in the Horses Only party.

    Animal 1. It's a random dinosaur frozen in there :p like in Ice Age! :D
    Animal 2. Maybe that's a carving of Harper, the seal Shaman/Alpha?
    Animals 3 & 4. Snowyclaw? LOL! I think it's just some random deer... :p Or maybe a new animal that'll come to Jamaa!

    And about the poll...hmmm...YES! :)

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW IT! You always correct me. :) I am not complaining, though. It is good to eat some humble pie once in a while.

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.