Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Trees and Find the Elf Contest

Hey there! Sorry I haven't posted, but I got sick on Sunday. Boo. Oh well.
There are many new items out for Jamaalidays. More than usual, I mean. There is usually only one or two items out a day, but not for Jamaalidays.

The Candle and the Gingerbread Tree I posted about, but the rest are new.


This can be found in Epic Wonders,

How are you celebrating Jamaalidays? Here is how one Jammer is. 

How cool!

Now, I am hosting a Jamaaliday I Spy contest called Find  the Elf. I am turning on Comment Moderation for the contest, so you submit your guesses through the comments, but you don't have to worry about people taking your answers. This is how it works. There are going to be a bunch of pictures with me in them, and you have to tell where I am. I will be dressed like an elf, and there won't be other people in the picture. You know the brown name at the top right corner in a room? That is what I want for the answer, not the general world. Yes, there will be parties and ocean rooms. But no, there will be NO Member or Animal Only Parties. There will be NO dens, so don't worry. This is how you fill out your submission form:
EXAMPLE ONLY
Blogger Name (optional): vms915
AJ Username: vms915
Picture #1: Jamaa Township 

The contest is officially open tomorrow, when I will  post the pictures! I will copy the same rules and details from today. Happy Jamming Jamaalidays!




1 comment:

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.