Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More Gifts and Items

Hello there, fellow Jammers! Welcome to another Jamaaliday! Yippee!
The gift for today is the Jamaaliday Mailbox. Kind of like the other Mailbox, but different. 
You may have noticed, I actually got a picture this time! This is still pretty cool. 
There is a new item in Epic Wonders, also for Jamaalidays. The Jamaaliday Wreath!

I don't really know if this is very epic, or wondrous  but I am probably wrong. It probably is really big, or something. If you by one, can you tell me please? 
There are two items underwater. These may not have come out today, but they say new, and I just saw them, so I am putting them on. You may not have seen these yet, so I am still doing my job. 
First......The Sunken Safe!
The land den items are all nice, and neat, and proper, and clean, etc. A lot of the underwater den items are just ruins and "Sunken" things. Maybe it's just me. I don't know. 
Anyway, the new, or maybe not, clothing item is the Lifeguard Whistle. 



How ironic. You are underwater, and you have a lifeguard whistle. Never mind. 
I have a picture to share with you. Just because it's not Halloween does not mean you can't dress up for the holidays. Here are is a Jammer who is doing just that. Every day until Christmas, I will put a different Jammer who is dressed up for Jamaalidays.


How are you celebrating Jamaalidays? Tell me in the comments! Also, if tell me your username, and if you are dressed up for Jamaalidays, I will put your animal on the blog! Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.