Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gems and Gingerbread and Much Ado About Jamaalidays

The daily gift that you get today for logging on is.....**drumroll please** GEMS! 
400 gems, to be exact. What's with all of the gems? I suppose it's so that we can have enough money to by  all of the new Jamaaliday items coming out. I don't know. But, not all of the Jamaaliday items ARE new. For example, the Jolly Elf Hat, which came back today. 

I am 96.4% positive  that this is not a new item. But, it is still a Jamaaliday item, so that is okay! 
There is another new item, but I am pretty sure this is new (Kinyonga, you are probably going to prove me wrong again :B). The Gingerbread Tree!

Members only. Sigh....but, I may get an Animal Jam membership! For the first time ever! That would be cool! There is a good price on this item. Why not pick some up today? 

Here is the feature Jamaalidays Jammer for today!
How festive! 

Here is a serious note I would like to  make to you Animal Jam Bloggers at this time of year. There are many different traditions around the world at this time of year, and I ask that you respect them. You may have noticed that I have replaced the word "Christmas" with "Jamaalidays", which is the word given by AJHQ. This is because not everybody is celebrating Christmas at this time of year, or maybe not celebrating anything at this time of year. The term "Jamaalidays" is a general holiday so that people of all faiths and religions can still have something to celebrate about. I ask that you please call it Jamaalidays so that if there are people of different religions visiting your blog, they do not have to feel awkward about reading a post like "Merry Christmas on Jamaa, everyone! There are a bunch of new Christmas items out!" A person of a different religion will not want to visit Animal Jam for "Jamaalidays" because they think it is one-sided towards Christmas. I speak with personal experience. I have a friend who does not celebrate Christmas, but she is still getting on Animal Jam because it is not biased towards Christmas. Bloggers, please keep it this way, by making it religion-neutral on your Animal Jam blogs, so that you don't ruin it for others. I am not saying I have seen this, but it is just a plea. 

AJ Bloggers, PLEASE copy what is above and paste it into your AJ blog, so that the word is spread!!!!
Happy Jamaaliday Jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.