Monday, December 3, 2012

RIM: Rare Antlers and RIM: Tips From vms915

Welllllll......I won't explain why I've been gone, but......I'm back!

As you can see, there have been a lot of new items!
And, some of them don't make sense! Sunglasses, really?
Well, the RIM today DOES make sense! It's Rare Antlers!

Gee, how fitting! And, for once, I am not going to complain about the price! 

As you may also have seen, when you log on, you get a gift. Well, these gifts are the same. The first one was Lollipops for your den. 


How cute! The next gift was 300 gems. That should help with holiday shopping!

The gift today was the Snowflake Rug. I think I've seen this before...

Keep logging in for more gifts! 

I would like to also dedicate this post to being a good Animal Jam Blogger. You may have already read Feelers' take on this. Well, here is my take. 

1. Try and post as often as possible. Before I started AJ Blogging, I always looked for blogs that showed the updates close to every day, because I could not always get on Animal Jam. 
2. Make sure to include pictures. Nobody wants to read a post that just tells you about the new item, but doesn't show it. However, it realllllllllyyyyyy bugs me when people just copy pictures from other blogs. That takes the difficulty out of posting. If you have to use other peoples' pictures, then at least give them credit. For example, "Today's new item is the Nerd Glasses. [picture here] Thanks to Animal Jam Nox (www.animaljamnox.blogspot.com) for the picture! blah-blah-blah (rest of post)....." See what I mean? It is a whole lot nicer. 
3. Don't be a windbag. Don't go rambling on just to make it a long post. All right, I admit I've done this before. But I am trying to stop this, so please don't call me a hypocrite. 
4. Don't just be an AJ Blogger. Go on and beyond, posting other pictures of Jammers, artwork, have contests, etc. Being "Just an AJ Blogger" means you only post the new item. For example, this blog has a page called "Hangin' Around Jamaa." It shows random pictures from around Jamaa. Just adding pages and additions like these will make your blog seem more interesting by far. 

Follow these tips and your blog will SUCCEED BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!!!!!! Not really, but it is a good way to get:
A) Visitors coming back
B) People following your blog
C) Important people, like GreatShot and Feelers, to put your blog on theirs, so more people will read it. 

Happy Jamming and Blogging!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.