Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snowball Pile and A Scam Story

 The newest snow-related item is the Snowball Pile! Perfect for snowball fights and Hide-and-Go-Seek!

I am going to make this a short item post, so I can report on one of the scams going around Animal Jam. vms915, AJ Reporter, here to make you aware to the goings on around Animal Jam. This includes scams, parties, fun times, and more! 

Story #1: The Decline Trade Scam

So, I was in Jamaa Township. Doing whatever I do. When, I see someone saying: 

So, this looked like an obvious scam, thanks to Feelers' Animal Jam Rage page which teaches all about different scams. This particular one is called the "Decline Trade Scam" I think. I am calling it that for all intensive purposes. So, like I said, this looked like a scammer. So, I pointed that out to this person. They said "Try me."












So, I traded one of my Rare Leis for their Bow and Arrows. Now, I know that is kind of a lousy trade. But they declined. Anyway, by this time, there were about three or four people saying the same thing.

 So, I clicked on this person. The only thing they had on their trade list was a couple of red necklaces. So, I traded a Rare Lei for one of them. Guess what happened.

I figured this would happen, because I have a bunch of Rare Leis. So, I reported this person. Later, I clicked on this person's player card. 
Do you notice something? I noticed something. They happened to be wearing my Rare Lei. 

So, this is a story you should all learn from, even though I meant to be scammed. If somebody says: 

NEVER BELIEVE THEM!

Happy New Jamming!

9 comments:

  1. Scammers these days..... =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do u know whyme1? well heres a story 4 u! i usually follow my buddies i clicked my friend yoodles card and followed her to a person named whyme1 den and i saw a lion saying to yoodles gimmie ur fox hat and i will give lion code!
      i yelled SCAMMER!U WHYME1! SCammer! run yoodles run then whyme1 said GO AWAY ROSY ICY PAW!! NOW FOXY! etc

      Delete
    2. This blog is Mai life

      Delete
  2. XD I had xxmario scam my tail armor he said flash me so I knew it was a scam, so I tried him and he left

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? He scammed my spike and yet he's so famous....

      Delete
  3. Mailtime is awesome:)March 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM

    Hi I'm littlejiggle and I Do mailtime so pleaser help make my videos epic by sending epic rares an betas

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I thought it said snowball pie:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so once I got scammed by Avi623 and I guess I will share the story...
    So one day I was hanging out in WootMoo's den. Avi came up to me and said for me to go to his den so I did then he asked me if I wanted a headdress. I REALLY wanted one so I said ok. Then he said that he had to go and I should trade him it now. He said he would send the headdress (when nms could still send). So I offered my light pink mech helm and he said I will give it tomorrow. The next day he unbuddied me and I cried alot. He never sent it.
    5 months later...
    Someone was saying rare spike giveaway my den. I went to their den and I saw someone I apparently blocked. When I opened the tag guess who it was? AVI623! I told him he scammed my mech. NO LIE IN FRONT OF 50 PEOPLE IN THE GIVEAWAY HE SHOUTED I SCAMMED HER!!!!! BUT THAT WASNT ALL.
    After nearly 2 months I completely forgot the whole episode and by mistake, I unblocked him. I got a new blue mech one day and avi623 came up to me. He said he wluld send his headdress if I traded my mech. But I learned my lesson. I pulled up the name tag and then realized he was a scam. I never saw him since
    REPORT AVI623!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.