Monday, December 17, 2012

RIM Winter Hood

Today is Monday, which means their is a Rare in one of the shops. It is in the Jam Mart Clothing, and it is the Rare Winter  Hood.

This is pretty cool, but I think AJHQ is going to run out of items to make Rare soon. What do you think?
The gift for today is the Peppermint Pathway, which can be seen in Coral Canyons and other places.




Can you find them all? 

I am adding a new feature called Mysteries of Jamaa. Sometimes, I will take a picture of something that is mysterious around Jamaa and ask about it. 
Here is an example: 

 What do you think the boards are covering up? Happy discussing! Oh, yeah, and Happy Jamaaliday Jamming!
(that's my new signature, how do you like it?)



3 comments:

  1. yes, I like your new sig!

    did you have a good Hanukkah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was great! I enjoyed part of it. The other part I didn't enjoy, because I was sick. :(

      Delete
    2. :( well, glad for you for the good part!

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.