Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snow Angel + Round Ornament

The newest gift today is the Snow Angel, which is another old item. My friend had this before today.
Sorry I don't have a picture of it!

There is another new item, though, and this one is actually new. The Round Ornament!
This is really cool! But, it is member. I have a strong feeling where this is going....they have a tree, they have lights, they have ornaments.....I bet they will come up with Stars, tinsel, etc. You can have a Christmas tree on Animal Jam in your den!

I have a new RPG/Story blog. It is called Wizards of Fennigen (click here). You can read through the tour guides, create a character, and there is more coming soon. I am thinking about adding some games to it (wink wink)! If I can.

Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

  1. Meep! That round ornament actually came out last year.

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meep! You're probably right. For a period of time last year, I didn't get on Animal Jam. Meep!

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.