Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lit Cedar Tree and Contest Officially Open!!!!

This is going to be a short item post today. The new item is the Lit Cedar Tree! All of these trees!
Members, enjoy this cheap item! Non-members, don't enjoy it and stew over how everything is member like me!
There is a new Epic item out, too. The Golden Samurai Helmet!
Shiny....
 Now, on to the contest!


Now, I am hosting a Jamaaliday I Spy contest called Find  the Elf. I am turning on Comment Moderation for the contest, so you submit your guesses through the comments, but you don't have to worry about people taking your answers. This is how it works. There are going to be a bunch of pictures with me in them, and you have to tell where I am. I will be dressed like an elf, and there won't be other people in the picture. You know the brown name at the top right corner in a room? That is what I want for the answer, not the general world. Yes, there will be parties and ocean rooms. But no, there will be NO Member or Animal Only Parties. There will be NO dens, so don't worry. This is how you fill out your submission form:
EXAMPLE ONLY
Blogger Name (optional): vms915
AJ Username: vms915
Picture #1: Jamaa Township 

In case you missed it, that was copied from yesterday. 

Now, here are the pictures. Best of luck! I would advise you to do the tiebreakers.













Tiebreakers:



Just label the pictures in the order that they appear. Label the tiebreakers accordingly. The first, second, and third place finishers get an AJ prize. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.