Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Items + Paradise Party!

There are two new items today, in celebration of Valentine's Day/Friendship Day.

 The Heart Antennae and the Heart Glasses! Kind of odd items, don't you think? There have been a lot of glasses around Jamaa lately...

Here is the latest edition of the Jamaa Journal:



Here is an example of one of the banners:





There is an all-new Paradise party that is open to the public world of Jammers. They occur every couple of hours, so it's not hard to attend one!
Here is the shop in the Paradise Party!
I am sure more items will come soon. I like these items...It is nice to have bright, cheerfull items for a change! (not to mention a non-member den item)

There is a new Journey Book page for the Paradise Party, to find birds-of-paradise. Can you find them all?
Here are some pictures from around the party.

I will say this: this is probably the largest party ever (in terms of land size). Or maybe I just got lost a lot...

I had a weird moment at the party, though. I saw someone saying something, so I clicked their player card. It was Kinyonga!
We talked a little bit, went our separate ways, met again, and then she had to get off.
I love having these moments! It's kind of like....there was a small probability that someone was on at the same time you were. Then you take into account the servers, and not to mention the size of the party...
Have you ever had a moment like this?

Sorry I'm kind of late in mentioning it, but there is a new log-in screen.


Also, I need someone's Beta expertise. Is this a beta tiara?
If not, what is it?

Thanks!

I was thinking about making some Animal Jam videos. What do you think?

Happy Jamming!


4 comments:

  1. Meep! XD
    And yep, it's a beta tiara. Though they are now available in Sky High.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the party is slightly... Huge xD great for clans though ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. no .. sadly... its not a Beta tiara its a normal tiara i have one too...i just asked a member to change the color for me.. its kinda wierd that u can get them in sky high.. ohh well :P -- my user on animal jam is : asid4 =3 have a jolly day on!! -----asid4

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, its not a beta, ok? mabye i am wrong. i use the paradies party for clans and packs.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.