Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bird Poop + Places to Hide/Hang Out

Oh boy! Today's new item at the Paradise Party is going to be great, I bet. Heh-heh. It's poop. Bird Poop, to be precise. Please don't ask me...I just tell you what the new item is. Although I don't understand why this item costs more than the Paradise Banner.

Also, instead of being able to change the color (ew!), you can get these varieties:



Lovely.

I saw this minor glitch with my wolf wearing Dual Samurai Swords:


Ok, so...
Do you have rare items that people keep bugging you about? Do you just want to get away and chat with friends? I recommend these places:

Your den:
Just make sure to lock it, so only your friends can come. Unless your friends are the ones badgering you. They don't seem like friends then...

Canyons Pathway:

Not many people really know this place exists, and if they do, they don't go there. The perfect hangout!

Captain Melville's Juice Hut:

Many people do not go here, as you can now have free unlimited smoothies, plushies, and music! Ok, the plushies aren't free, but it still is a cool place to hang out with buddies.
Tierney's Theater:
Not many people know this exists. I didn't even find out until today...

Pretty cool place to hang out.



So, go hang out!

Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

  1. Lol I anyways hide in my den XD
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know about the pathway! one thing, but jammers are finding it. I can help! There is a leafy place there. You can only be found if you talk, emote or trade. your nametag doesn't even show!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.