Friday, February 8, 2013

Heart Rug + Eyeball Hats

Hello Jammers! How's your life been? Just kidding....
Today's newest item is the Heart Rug, for underwater dens. 
Pic credit to Kinyonga as I have no underwater animal. 

'tis 350 gems, and members-only. You kind of figured that all underwater den items were all member, because only  members can own underwater dens. 

So, I have been doing a lot of investigative reporting/taking screenshots. I may add some pages on Rare items, even. So, I am featuring some rare items on some random days! Today, I thought I would do the Eyeball Hat.

First off, the regular one. There are many different colors. (obviously)

 
(credit to Animal Jam Flash for the pictures)
These items were sold in October, in various shops. They were also given out to
Ok. So. The other, special Eyeball Hat. Not much is known about these rare items. They were given out in October 2010 to a select few Jammers. I mean select. There are estimated to be about 10-15 in existence. Believe it or not, I have spotted some of these rare items around Jamaa. They are not Beta, as previously believed.


Do you have one of these items?
Many Jammers keep these items, but don't wear them. I think they are a bit creepy. I am NOT criticizing
people who wear these. It is an excellent memento item, like a kind of token.

That is my first item scan ever. I hope you enjoyed it! Believe it or not, trying to find different colors of items around Jamaa on trade lists is fun!

Happy Jamming!

24 comments:

  1. Oooh nice post! ;D
    I am positive that the pink eyeball is rare, but those other 3...I'm not so sure...weren't they the ones sold at the Haunted Forest party in October 2012?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take your word for it. I am definitely no expert on rare items unless they have the rare tag, but I am doing my best.

      Delete
    2. Hey, KatGalaxy Here, And I Have The Magenta Eyeball Hat. It's For Trade, And I'm Looking For Any Kind Of Spike.
      Please JAG Me Offers, Thank You.
      ~KatGalaxy

      Delete
  2. i have one with orange eyelashes with red circle and orange iris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE A SPECIAL EYEBALL HAT!!!:O It's the green one with the red center...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Mahogany colored one... with the pink center

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have special!!!! omg! i have the magenta one (the Last one listed!!!) I was about to trade it for something cheap! OMg FEW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I GOT AN EYEBAWL ON A JAMAGRAM! YAY!
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have dat dark pink one with the pink center!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the magenta one and no one believes its beta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that one too I traded pink forest walls for it. What did u trade for yours?

      Delete
  9. i have the blue one with all blue so idk if its rare :I

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the special yellowish one :D I also have a rare one!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I won a "special" eyeball hat (the red eyeball with white iris) in a giveaway, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a magenta eyeball anyone want it im heriosity jag me ur offers befor eits too late!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the special magenta (last one listed) eyeball. If you want to offer, jag me on AJ. My user is savetheanimals6543

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the magenta eye. Offers? :T

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have the second beta eyeball, im looking for any7 good things, jag me offers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My user is kitthesplit, i have the second beta eyeball hat, im looking for any spiked collars or den betas, jam-a-gram me offers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have 2 of theses I wanna get rid of man...
    Lolcatrule45678 is the account I have them on

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a yellow one with white. Offers?
    Username: Mysteriousmunchkin17

    ReplyDelete
  19. What is the magenta eyeball hat worth now in 2017?? I know it has gone down in rarity quite all lot but what items is it worth?? Username: -xXWolf27-

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.