Sunday, February 17, 2013

Curly Wig + Some Perks

Today's newest item is the Curly Wig, probably for President's Day (again).
Now, you may have noticed the "unlocked" sign. You are probably waiting for me to give credit to Kinyonga or Snowyclaw for the picture. But I won't. Why not? Well, I took this picture. Yep! You guessed it! I am now....
A member!

That is my arctic wolf.
These are the other two animals I've created:


Do you like them? Here is the den I created so far:

I am really happy!

Here is a Best Dressed glitch-type thing:
I don't think that is where we do thinking....

I got this pop-up while playing Best Dressed yesterday:

I think you only get the pop-ups if you play long enough. 

Also, I saw my Academic Team coach. His favorite animal, that is.
He really likes tapirs! This tapir is in the Crystal Sands.

Happy Jamming, everyone!




5 comments:

  1. O.O Glitch... O.O
    Lucky you becoming a member!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. TooLazyToSignIntoBloggerFebruary 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM

    Hey vms! Cool blog (: I was wondering, how do you change the mouse instead of a plain white one? Like you have hearts, I want something like that. I'm just not sure how. And how do you put like falling roses on your blog, or snow like on Snowy's? Sorry if this is a lot to ask, but I'm new to blogger and I'd really like to add those features. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well, to get the cursor, go to this link:
      http://bdlab.blogspot.com/2012/01/change-blogger-mouse-cursors-mouse.html
      It will tell you how probably better than I can. If you want more cursors, go here:
      http://www.cursors-4u.com/

      To get falling objects, I use this link:
      http://24work.blogspot.com/2012/01/falling-objects-falling-text-marquee.html
      You can choose from a TON of pictures, and it will tell you how to do everything, like I said, better than I can.

      Don't worry! It's not too much to ask. I can understand that you want to make your blog look epically awesome!

      If you want more features, I recommend this website:
      www.24work.blogspot.com
      It has tons of features for blogger!

      Good luck with your blog!

      Delete
  3. I will immediately clutch your rss feed as I can't find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    Also visit my weblog; weightloss plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you now a non member?

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.