Thursday, March 13, 2014

Underwater

Hey Jammers! Does anybody have a more exciting greeting than "Hey Jammers!" Because I've used that greeting a billion times, and it's not original at all. Maybe I could say... Ok, I'm clueless. Any suggestions for a greeting? They're welcome. XD
Ok, anyways, this isn't an update post. This is kind of a... "What I think of this item" post. 
Picture from Animal Jam Sky Blog
I looked at this item and the first thing I thought was, "Poseidon." 
You know, Poseidon (Or Neptune, if you want to call him that.) the Greek god. He's the god of the sea, and I think he created horses? Yeah. He's a Greek god. And he carries a trident around everywhere. So, I thought Poseidon. Now, I don't think Poseidon. Now I think AJ is trying to get people to go underwater.
That's what I think. And they've made a lot of underwater items nonmember, too. But I think that of they really want a ton of Jammers to go underwater, they need to make a nonmember animal. They need to make a really neat nonmember animal that can go on both land and water. Because a ton of Jamaa is nonmembers, and they don't go underwater is because, well, they can only have 2 animals, and they prefer the land animals over the underwater animals. Also, they should try bringing out nonmemeber underwater items. 
*Hear that, AJHQ? NONMEMBER underwater items. Not MEMBER underwater items, NONMEMBER underwater items.
Ok. So that's the end of my little rant there. Was that a rant? Well, I'm calling it a rant, whatever it was. How about, it was a lecture. Anyways, a little comic strip...
       
Haha, lol. Wait, I already posted that in my other post, didn't I? Oh well. Now you can look at it again. XD 
Bye!

       

6 comments:

  1. Lol! Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wish there were more original blogs out dere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Mornin Readers!

    ~dream :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornin' readers isn't that bad.. Except I post in the evening, I don't have time in the morning. XD Maybe "Evenin' readers!" :P

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.