Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Oh look, another magical new author flew out of the sky! (sorry NebulaNight XD)

Hello, Jammers! My username is numnum13, and I'm overjoyed to post here! This is one of my favourite blogs ever. I have always admired it, and I'm a little bit estatic right now! *shrieks and drops nook, then calms down and picks it up again* A few things about me:

I love unicorns, rainbows, candy, smiles, and awesomeness
My favourite animals are rabbits and kittehs
This is the month of my birthday
My computer died, so I'll be posting on my nook for a little while
My favourite TV shows are Avatar and Doctor Who (I actually stopped watching TV when I turned 8, but my older sister makes me watch some frequently. Not that I don't enjoy it.)
My favourite book is The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
My favourite food is bread and butter

Okay! So now you have an idea of just how weird I am. A little thingy that describes me perfectly:


I still am in middle school. But, whatever.

Well, thanks for reading this super-boring post! I promise they'll get better.



3 comments:

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.