Friday, March 14, 2014

Ear Muff(in)s!



     Hello! It is my second (and fairly late) post of the day! Here I bear our new daily item:

   
                                                   Clover Earmuffs!



As you can see, it's at a price of 200 gems, and can be found in Jam Mart Clothing! It is sadly a member item.


But let's move to happier topics! 


Where do you think the holiday of Saint Patrick's Day came from, how is it accosiated with luckiness, and how come us Americans celebrate it, even though it's a "luck of the irish" holiday?

Do any of you know why? I'd love some good information to squeeze out on everyone later! 

Also, SPRING IS ALMOST HERE! 

I personally love spring (aside from Autumn) because it is like springing forward from the depressing state of dying and wilting of plants and becoming rejoicing happy living plants!...

...Who die later on...

But we must celebrate these little spirits with some love! The colors, the weather, and most importantly..
Amazing hiking conditions! (In my opinion). When I can't go to our favorite park to hike,  go in my backyard! It is utterly beautiful, I may say so myself. It's surrounded by trees, and there's this area I call the "stone circle" where these rocks are all aligned in a circle around the cutest little clearing, with the prettiest cedar tree smack dab in the middle of it all! And I'm just beginning with about an eighth of my backyard there! But the stone circle has the small stones, and then... the mountains! They're HUGE rocks, with little trees and... poison ivy... and snakes... and spiders... and thorn bushes... and the occasional gopher...

But in the spring, everything is still waking up from hibernation (and death) and becoming slowly alive again, so no poison ivy or snakes or spiders! Amazing weather for me to "mountain climb" in! 

But the sad thing is.. My house is almost 100 or more years old.. and there are HUGE houses surrounding my tiny little thing of a house, because everything was a PIG FARM! Yay, right! ...Nahhh. 

There's a creepy chain hanging from these two trees, and I'm pretty sure that's where they.. yeah..

*shudders* 

But farewell my little Nox Jammers! The new days awaits!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes...
    Also, EARMUFFINS.

    I WANT THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Earmuffins. :D
    - bursts out laughing -

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.