Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Oh look, a third magical new author came flying out of the sky!

Salve jammers! (Salve is Latin for hello.) :P I'm wingofthesun, the third magical new author that flew out of the sky! (Sorry, Nebula Night. You're a trend setter! XD) Wow, lots of authors flying out of the sky! Anyways, a bit about me:
If I was a car, I think I'd be a Jeep. (With the wheel on the back!) XD
I love Girl Scout cookies, and I just ate my last Trefoil. :'(
I like to draw a ton. Whether I'm good at drawing... That's up for you to decide. :P
I'm not much of a graphic person... I know how to make them, and I'll make them on rare occasions, but don't expect graphics from me.
I like to make comic strips, and I like to make jokes about the daily things that you'll see in Jamaa. 
My Favorite Quote (Well, my favorite quote changes everyday, but this is my favorite quote for today. O.o) "The sky's awake! So I'm awake! And we have to play!"
I'm a Whovian in the making. O.o
Meh favorite food is GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!! (I think I got a little too excited about that. O.o)
My favorite books are Cinder and 100 Cupboards and The Westing Game and Narnia and Warriors and... Well, if you want the complete selection of sun's favorite books, just check out my profile, because I won't bother listing them all. XD
FOOOOOOD!
KITTEHS!
Sleep. 
A comic.
      
Lol. 
Bai!

        

2 comments:

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.