Friday, March 14, 2014

A new author appears from the stars! (because I'm different like that)

  Hello citizens of Earth (and afar!)! It is, I! Avvy G! (You can call me funplay1 if you want, it's an AJ blog...)

    Anywho, I'm Avvy G~! A new author here!

Facts about me:

I like sushi better than life itself.

I love to draw!

I'm an Animal Jam Interior Designer :D

If you want to start a conversation, I would recommend these topics:

 Doctor Who; Art; Academics (School is cool right..?); AJ Legends and such; The news (I don't watch much public television, but when I do, I watch the news!); Animals (I know a lot about cats, and I protest on the life of myself: KOALAS ARE NOT BEARS! THEY ARE MARSUPIALS! KOALA BEAR IS IT'S SURNAME! A MARSUPIAL IS IT'S OWN RACE OF ANIMALS LIKE FELINES AND CANINES! OTHER MARSUPIALS ARE OPOSSUMS AND KANGAROOS!); and really anything! I can begin a conversation off of "Glue.".

Anyway, thank you for letting me contribute in this blog, it's an honor! :)

And farewell! I hope to speak again!





     

10 comments:

  1. No banner! Y u be so derpy! (Too lazy to change it.. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I A VEGITARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, so am I!

      Delete
    2. I am an omnivore!

      I am a mini Pterodactyl with skin. Fear me.

      Delete
    3. Woo, vegetarians! XD I'm one too!

      Delete
    4. I feel so alone o.o

      Time to eat some icecream and mope about myself. (totally the best reason to eat a lot of icecream)

      Delete
    5. Ice cream? O.O
      GIMME
      NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU UNLESS YOU GIVE MEH SOME UNDERSTAND
      XD

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU.

    THANK YOU FOR BEING ORIGINAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU WELCOME.

      YOUR WELCOME FOR MY AWESOME ORIGINALITY.

      Delete
  4. ME IS NOT VEGETARIAN!!!!!
    -Camp2014
    P.S: I have a rule where I don't eat anything chicken near the window with the chicken coop.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.