Sunday, March 16, 2014

Surprise Attack and Restricted Chat

Afternoon, jammers! (Thanks to dreamcloud13 who came up with that greeting. XD) I saw some interesting things in Jamaa...
O.o
Surprise attack the scammer?I have a few things to say about this:
  • ARGH MORE SCAMMERS GAH!
  • How do you surprise attack someone on a computer? It's not like you can punch them or anything... o-o
  • Just ask for your items back. There's no need to... attack them. O,O 
(OK, if you disagree with me, that's perfecly OK. Just be polite about it. c: )

Also, for those of you who have restricted chat (like me) I'm sorry to say this...
Yup. You can't use capital letters, exclamation points, or question marks anymore. >.< Seriously, AJHQ? What is wrong with using capital letters? Seeing as I'm obsessed with using good grammar, this really gets on my nerves!! 
Ok, well, sorry, this is kind of a short post. 
Bye!

         

2 comments:

  1. Oh no... Nooooo no no. I think I might cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have free chat but still can't use punctuation. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AJHQ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.