Thursday, May 23, 2013

The AJHQ Animal Mystery

Hey Jammers!

All this week I have been searching through page after page of Daily Explorer posts in order to find graphics for you to use. While I was searching, I noticed something odd...

The same animal names (with the animal) keep cropping up!

Miss Speedyfeet





Chief Happymonkey





Commander Vonbeast




Empress Smartyfeet





Baroness Tinytoes





Are these animals all owned by AJHQ? Are they under the mysterious usernames shown in the trading video: ajiscool and ajisawesome?

What do you think?

Happy Jamming!

~vms915

4 comments:

  1. Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious but cool! I think they are owned by AJHQ... I'm just saying that in my own words





    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders (with new signature)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supa creepy, and supa awesome XD

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.