Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More Graphics!

I was poking around for graphics yesterday, when I hit a dead end. However, I worked my way around the dead end, and now I have a ton of more graphics!

Yes. I did find these myself.

I was also thinking, "Why not make this a sort of graphics week?" I will post all of the graphics I have found, sort them, and then, at the end of the week, post a tutorial (semi-requested by Kinyonga) on how you can find graphics yourself!
I will wait until the end of the week before putting them up on the graphics page.





















(this one messed up yesterday)



























I am only posting the graphics in the order I found them, in case you were wondering. :3

I am also now doing somewhat professional looking graphics and such, now that I found and downloaded the Animal Jam Font.

Example:

You can use these as sidebar image links, signatures, decorations, and more!

Check out the commissions page to order one!



Stay tuned for more graphics tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Meep! Sorry I couldn't reply to your last email - Yahoo thought I was sending too many emails X3
    So, here's what my reply was going to be:

    XD ok

    ~Me

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.