Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Commissions

Hey Jammers! As you probably guessed by the title of the post, I have decided to start doing commissions!

My main focus for commissions will be on blog improvements. I apologize to BlueGecko/Pumaa, who had this idea originally  but I have done blog improvements for other people before, and it is probably one of the only things I'm good at (that is commission-worthy).

I will also do banner/signatures, for those who are interested.


Now, when I decided to do commissions, I was thinking about the cost. I don't like the idea of charging rares (or, at least, rare-rares like gloves, top hats, and such). I came up with the idea of charging Silver bricks. That way, non-member bloggers can buy and send them, and they don't have to part with an item that is possibly their favorite.

Here is the little menu-thingy I made for the different things you can "purchase":

Banner = 2 bricks
Signature = 1/2 brick
Custom graphic = 1/2 brick
Background image = 1/2 brick

New cursor = 1/2 brick
Falling objects = 1 brick
Color-changing links = 1 brick
Blog music = 1/2 brick

1/2 a brick equals a Bronze Brick.


Now, for the packages, I will charge rare(s). I am not picky as to what they are :).

Template Customization: I will design your very own blog theme, colors and all! Includes background image and banner. Only 2 rares!

HTML package: Includes your own cursor, falling objects, color-changing links, and your very own blog music! Only 2 rares!

Personal package: Includes one custom graphic, one signature, and one banner. Only 1 rare!


Procedure for a commission:

  1. Email me what you want! I will add a page for commissions, and make sure to fill out the forms on there for what you want.
  2. I will complete your request. We will probably email back and forth (if that's okay) for corrections, suggestions, etc. 
  3. Once I have finished, I will notify you. Please send the payment to vms915.
  4. When I have received payment, I will either send you the thing, do the blog work, or post it on here. (your choice)
  5. Yay! You're happy! (I hope :P) If you are not, I will make any changes you want to the product.
I hope you don't mind that you have to pay first. 
For the items that are 1/2 brick, you can buy two items from the list that are 1/2 brick and pay one whole brick. I didn't want to overcharge for the simple things!


So, if you are interested in any of the things above, fill out the form on the "Commissions" page!



SPECIAL DEAL-THINGY!
If you are a follower, the first item you want (not including package) is free!


If you like this idea of commissions, I will add some more stuff to the menu! :)



~vms915


4 comments:

  1. I like the idea since you do a good job! Do you want me to pay you since you recantly added music to my blog but it was before you charged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that's okay! ^.^


      You told me that I could be an author on your blog, but I don't think I will be able to do that. I'm sorry, but I have too many blogs, and I don't want to let you down by not posting. But feel free to use any content on this blog!

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much. I understand that you are busy with other blogs like making this such a good blog! I will mention your blog in my post today.

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.