Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graphics....soon!

Hey Jammers! I have some cool news!


For a while, I have been trying to figure out how to get some cool Animal Jam graphics myself, meaning I (legally) accessed the source code and looked at the images in it.

Well, I have had a minor breakthrough. So, within the next week, be expecting a post with some graphics! I will talk more about it when I finish getting them, but I will say that anyone is free to use them in whatever they want. I don't care about getting credit (you can if you want :]), since anybody with the knowledge of how to do it can get to them.
They won't be the coolest ones you have ever seen, but I'm still pretty proud of myself for getting them. ^.^

Peace out!

~vms915

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.