Saturday, May 25, 2013

Peeves on Animal Jam

The title is kinda self-explanitory :3


It is okay if you do not agree with me, I just feel that I need to "let this out."
*awkward pause*
Okay.....forget what I just said. XP

On Animal Jam:
- When people hang with popular people JUST so that they can be cool (it doesn't bug me when people hang with popular people 'cause they're nice, like quiet777)
- When people accuse someone of scamming because they are jealous of rares and/or think that rares = scammer.
- When people ignore you when you ask them something. (Unless they are on a different screen; I do this a lot)
- When people ignore you because you are not rare or member or well known
- When people act superior because they have rares
- When people suck up to famous people who are only famous for their rares
- People begging "send me unwanted items for gems." Really? You get as many gems as one recycled usual item as you do from 5 minutes of Phantom Treasure (or whatever that game is called XP)
- When a person who is your buddy (but you don't know them through YouTube, Blogger, or real life) ask if you will send them a rare item, "just because they are your buddy." That makes me want to go "-.-" which I never do.
- When people scam, or try to scam.
- When someone tries to scam you, but stops and leaves once they realize you know it's a scam.
- Rude jammers
- When people try and get you to trade them items by telling you that it is beta. Ex: "Trade me betas on list!!!!" The "betas" happen to be ONE Jamaaliday bow.
- When people say that rares are their life.
- People who make lists of their peeves :3 (JK!)
There are far, far more. Believe me.

What are your peeves?

~vms915

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.