Monday, October 7, 2013

Labeling

I'm doing one of those "repost this if this has happened to you" posts. :)

Have you ever been labeled on Animal Jam?

Have you ever been labeled in a good way or a bad way?

Have you ever been labeled because of your clothing?

Have you ever been labeled because of your name?

Have you ever been labeled because you were member or nonmember?

Sadly, this happens on Animal Jam today....


Examples:
Being called a girl because your name is Flora
Being called a boy because you are wearing blue clothing items
Being called unrare because you are wearing clothing items that can be bought
Being called stupid for standing up for someone who is being bullied
Being called unworthy because you are a nonmember

Has this ever happened to you?



I've been labeled as a boy a lot, because of what I wear sometimes
I've been ignored plenty simply because my nametag isn't a colored one
I've seen people scorned because they were in a den calling for boys and their name was "Flora"


Don't be afraid to speak out against negative labeling!


~QuinnThePositiveMessageSender (hopefully)



4 comments:

  1. When I was a non member I got made fun of a lot. Also Jammers tell me that I wear too much green. It is very true about labeling. It is sad. - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was nonmember and talked with bubble chat, this girl would stalk me everywhere I went, and then she would make lovey faces at me...

    Blech!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blech sounds like the right word for that! :3

      Eww. :P

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.