Sunday, October 13, 2013

All Da' Graphics

Okay...so, posting a few graphics at a time is a little confusing for me, because I can't remember which ones I've posted and I'm too lazy to go back and check to see if I've posted them already. XP

So....to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this blog (it's actually tomorrow, but most likely I won't be able to post tomorrow :P), I'm posting all of the graphics I have ever made!
Some of them you have probably seen before, some only I've ever used. Some are really good quality, some are terrible. :P

So...enjoy!

If you use any of them on your blog or other public place, please place a link somewhere on your blog back to this blog (www.animaljamnox.blogspot.com)! Please don't let that discourage you from using these graphics, but I hand-cropped the background out from all of them, and some of the graphics, especially the alphas, took a long time. Thanks, and enjoy! :)
Note: they are in no particular order. :)
























































































If you want to see tons and tons of graphics, head over to the Graphics page! These have been added. :)



~Quinn


9 comments:

  1. I love your graphics! <3 Keep up the good work!
    I'd like to see some more clothing item graphics! That would be cool :)
    ~Ambspo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      That's a great idea! I'll try and do some more of those in the future. :)

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! :) Glad I could suggest ideas =^-^=
      ~Ambspo

      Delete
  2. Is it ok if I use some of these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!

      If you don't mind, please give me credit for them. :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. 'Course I'll give u credit. BTW How did you make them? I mea just cut them out so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This act in copyright law, and is illegal of the use in Animal Jam, or National Geographic, and Smart Bomb Interactive.
    This graphical-user-interface, is used on there webpage, which you are not allowed to use, and call it yours. These are not yours, by telling the fact that http://www.animaljam.com/ has the copyright symbol at the BOTTOM of every SINGLE PAGE.
    That means, you may not copy and paste the picture and say it is YOURS without getting permission. You might have to remove all those graphics from your blog, due to the fact it is copyright.
    Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I say they are "mine," I mean that in the sense that I took the time to remove the entire background from the picture and turn it into a transparent, usable image for Animal Jam bloggers. AJHQ has created the images, I removed the backgrounds. I apologize for any confusion.

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.