Saturday, October 5, 2013

Alliteration of the Month

Congratulations, QuinnTheCat!

You have been awarded the "Alliteration of the Month" award for....

"Pathetic Posting!"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So....yeah.


:(


My posting has been, well.....bad.
Confoosing.
Lame-ish
Not there


At this point, I couldn't really care less if you agree. :P
Because it would be true. :3

Why?
Tres words.
Middle
School
Sucks.

Well, this week I'll try and make up for it (we're on Fall Break), with plenty of giveaways and raffles and freebies and fun stuff.


I hope you enjoy it!


Plus....


Do you like Minecraft?

If you do, a big surprise is coming....
:)


No, it is not 1.7. Although I wish it would hurry up and come out. :)


Peace out!

:)

QuinnTheCat
Minecraft Player
Farmer Extraordinaire

5 comments:

  1. I don't even want to walk inside middle school! It's Homeworktopia there! DX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in middle school...

    In my opinion it's too big :P

    I'm used to it now :D

    I wanna draw your minecraft character..

    Gimme a day or a week. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. :P



      I would love to see it! :D

      Definitely. :)

      Delete
  3. Middle school is better than some younger peepz schools tho

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.