Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sheesh, people....

Hey Jammers!


I don't really want to post my opinion on the new Diamond Shop. I will say that right now. Yes, I have an opinion. No, I don't want to share it, simply because there will be haters, and I don't like haters. Their comments don't tick me off, I just don't appreciate haters.

And, if the haters had haters, neither would they.

But, I will say this.

It's getting out of hand.


I don't usually use texting language, but...


srsly ppl??????



People, left, right and center (and not to mention on the ceiling), are saying they are going to quit because there are now rares in shops, and people saying they are going to quit if spikes come to shops.

Like I said, I won't share my opinion on this (a good newspaper should be this way), but, also like I said, this is getting out of hand.

Now, believe it or not, I understand the point of the quitting people (even though I'm not rare).

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk   wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, way before I started blogging, I knew the feeling of trying super hard to get an item. Yes. News flash. Non-members could feel that way too. News flash #2. They still can.

My "dream items" used to be: Bow and Arrows, Fireplace.

Please feel free to scoff at me. :)

But, I wanted those items not because they were rare, because they weren't very rare (only a little), but because I liked them.

But, whether someone wanted an item because it was rare or cool, people still wanted an item (or two, or three, or four, or more).

They worked...and worked....and worked...

....and got it.


Their mood: :DDDDDDDDDDDDD


Believe me: I understand.

And then AJHQ is like "Nope!" and brings the same item the person worked hard for into a shop.

Ouch.

Also, I understand (and this is the part I'm sort of indignant about) the feeling when you see the Arctic Wolf you spent $15.99 on available to purchase for a few pixels.

I understand, because I bought and Arctic Wolf for $15.99. I don't know what AJHQ was thinking on that one.


But, I do know what they were thinking on the other one.

This is the same principal as Hatapalooza:

Stop scamming.

Not by more intense moderation, which would take a ton more people and ultimately cost them more money, but by simply paying one person to program in a new currency and to program in a new building and store.


Here is my plea to those who are in favor of the Diamond Shop: Please understand that some (not all) people honestly did work hard for an item, and now that it is in a shop, it kinda is like a bite in the butt (I don't know if that was the right phrase...).

Here is my plea to those who are against the Diamond Shop: Please understand that some people have never  had their dream item (or even the chance to get their dream item), so this is an extremely happy moment. Sort of like how you felt when you got your dream item.


Now, there is a third party.

Those who are mad at the Diamond Shop because it means that their legendary gloves and tail armors and lion plushies and stuff aren't rare anymore. Because Animal Jam is all about rares. Friends don't matter, of course.

(that was sarcasm by the way)

I will express my opinion on this, in three characters, no less:

-.-


Happy Jamming!

(or not, if you are mad at the diamond shop)

~vms915


8 comments:

  1. *scoffs*
    Hahahahaah!!! LOSER YOU WANTED BOWS AND ARROWS AND A *FIREPLACE*?!?!!??! *scoff, scoff, scoff*

    jk, jk, jk, jk, jk!
    Sorry. I have NO idea why I did that... o.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XP

      Yep, that's me! Vms "Jamaaliday Gift" 915!


      XD

      It's okay! I completely understand having the urge to say that, especially because I said you could! :D

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I worked pretty hard to get items before, NOT because they were rare but because I liked them. I wonder if AJHQ sees how upset this shop is making some Jammers. I want to e-mail them asking them to put NON-MEMBER items in there (because all I can buy is gems and I already have too many gems) and to get rid of card animals. This new shop really ticks me off. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else isn't that happy with the diamond shop because of the absence of non-member items, not because "OMG I'm not rare anymore!!!!"

      Delete
  3. Vms, I agree with your speech. Rares don't matter and rare members should care for others and not for themselves. Like, for example, me. I am SO not rare and I need a spike collar. If someone like bepper wanted something else like a rain cloud, then when spike collars come out, she will quit because the " second rarest" item in the game!!!!! ( first rarest is member gloves except legend) and everyone who is NOT quitting will be sad about bepper leaving and then everyone else will quit and AJHQ will lose money since members are quitting. They couldn't pay their workers and them AJHQ would have to shut down. Please if anyone is quitting dont leave AJ! Everyone is special!





    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree! :)

      It seems that a lot of the famous, rare YouTubers are quitting because rares are coming back. They aren't even thinking about the fact that a lot of Jammers are happy about finally being able to get their dream item. No, it's only about themselves, and, of course, their friends. As long as their friends are rare.

      Delete
  4. These diamonds are making me unhappy. I HATE rares and have always as they are something for people to scam. But I mean everyone has got different opinions on it and that is splitting Jamaa into pieces.I always wanted a bow and arrow and a fireplace too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to say something: all rares in the Diamond Shop are not actually rare, they are nonrare versions of the actual rare. So if spikes come back, they will be in a nonrare version.

    - SassyAndMe/Countess Spookyrose

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.