Saturday, June 22, 2013

2 Things

Like the title said, two things:

1. The Plushie Mission:
I have wrapped it up!
Here are some of the screenshots:
We raised, if my calculations are correct, 795 gems, by recycling all of the plushies!
I rounded it up to 1000, and made the donation to tigers, in honor of Clevercat.

If you don't believe that I actually donated 1000 gems, I did. There was no way for me to record myself doing it, as I don't have any video screen recording thing.

Please just believe that I did, because I did. :)

There were many, many people who donated plushies, and, being the epic fail at life and memory that I am, I don't remember them all...but, these are the ones that I remember:

(I'm sorry if you are not on here! Just comment your name if you donated and I will add you ASAP to the list! And, if your name is on here and you didn't donate, you're still awesome!)

Rockyjammer10
Lexie1234
Kinyonga
Lonelycore
Saranade
Superwolf50
Olympics5 (my real-life friend)

A huge thank you to everyone who contributed!!!!!!!!!

:)

2. Clevercat

I know I keep promising comics...

One thing: I am changing the name, as the term "trolling":
A. Doesn't really fit
B. Has a negative connotation

So, the new title is simply "The Adventures of Clevercat"

What think you?

And I will definitely try and post a new comic!

3. If you are looking at this blog, and there are no new posts to read, here are a couple of the things you could do:
                 > Look through old posts (If you get a little confused, I used to post new items, but I stopped)
                 > Look at all of the pages (See what you can learn and find!)
                 > Spam comment on all of the posts and pages!
4. I am really bad at counting.

~vms915/QuinnMF

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If you don't succeed the fourth time, angrily kick the wall, and calm down while contemplating the pains in your foot. Fifth time's a charm, right?"                                                        ~Me

1 comment:

  1. lol that's a good thing to say about this post! And congrats to the people who donanted plushies! The Adventures of Clevercat is a good update to the title :D


    P.S. WARRIORS ROCK!!
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.