Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A little note about Jam-a-Grams IMPORTANT

Hey there Jammers!

This is going to be a short post...

People have been sending me Jam-a-Grams lately! I am very happy, because I never really get sent anything like, for example, in videos of Snowyclaw doing mailtimes, she has over 200 Jam-a-Grams. Even one Jam-a-Gram saying Hi! from someone I don't know in real life (my real life friend used to send me those a bunch) makes me very happy.


But, if you sent me a Jam-a-Gram, and I don't respond (which I won't), don't be offended. It is simply because I am a non-member, and the type-your-own-text thing is STILL being tested by members only.

Why doesn't AJHQ just go ahead and say that it is for members only? Members have been "testing" it for a good couple of months, if not a year.


~vms915/Quinn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.