Sunday, April 7, 2013

No More Daily Updates...

I have some sad, or happy, depending on how you look at it, news, Jammers. I have decided to stop posting daily item updates. I keep asking myself, "What is the point?" There are probably a hundred other blogs that post the exact same thing as me. Instead of posting daily updates, I will post Clevercat comics, Jamaa trends, "Pixels for thought," cool glitches, item trends, and just tips and tricks for your Jamaa & Blogginig experience. I will also post the major Thursday updates when the arrive, not to mention an occasional contest (No one seems to enter mine!). Sometimes some notices. I hope you like these posts. If you really, truly, wish, from the bottom of your heart, that I keep posting daily updates, just say so.

If all you like reading about are the daily updates, I highly suggest you check out these blogs:

Those blogs provide daily updates from reliable, nice Jammers!




I hope you enjoy reading Animal Jam Nox 2.0!

Happy Jamming!
~vms915, who still needs a new signature

4 comments:

  1. DX I'll miss your daily item posts >.<
    Thanks for putting my blog at the top of the list, btw! :D

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks!

      I'll still post the other little tidbits that I posted along with the daily item!

      Delete
  2. I'm happier than not about this, since I quit AJ ^.^ I entered your contest, by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.