Thursday, April 11, 2013

Member Gifts

Hey Jammin' people! As you probably know, today is the day of the minor Thursday update. In a month, there is a major Thursday update and a minor Thursday update. Well, this is the minor one. There was a pretty cool thing for members, though. Members received an additional gift to the usual monthly one. At the beginning of April, members received the Spirit Armor, which turned out to be a hit, compared to the pets that have been the gifts since September. Well, they released the Spirit Helmet, to go with the Armor.




Here are all of the previous MMGs, in order from June 2011:
*credit for images goes to:


June 2011: 
Member gloves:
July 2011:
Spiked Wristbands/Collars
August 2011: 
The Claw

September 2011:
Weather Clouds:

October 2011:
Caged Phantoms:

November 2011: 
Bubbletron 5000

December 2011: 
Gingerbread House den:

January 2012:
New Year's Party Hat

February 2012:
Giant Lion Plushie:

March 2012:
Elf Tail Armor

April 2012:
Hot Cocoa Machine

May 2012:
Phantom Invasion:

June 2012:
Golden Member Gloves:

July 2012:
Nature Archway:

August 2012:
Golden Phantom Statue:

September 2012:
Pet Monkey

October 2012:
Pet Tarantula

November 2012:
Pet Fox

December 2012:
Gingerbread Treehouse & Gingerbread House Den


January 2013:
Pet Owl

February 2013:
Pet Tiger

March 2013:
Pet Arctic Wolf

April 2013:
Spirit Armor & Spirit Helmet:



Whew! That's a lot of gifts! Imagine if you had all of those...anyone up to collecting?


Personally, for den items, my favorites are the Nature Archway (not lava or ice) and the Weather Cloud (rainbow).
For clothing items, I'd have to say either the Spirit Armor or the Elf Tail Armor.
Which gift do you like the best/which one would you like the most?

The cool thing about the Claw and the Phantom Invasion is that you can get special Phantom versions of what they yield: either plushies or toys. Sadly, the Phantom plushies are member. Shouldn't they be non-member?

Happy Jamming!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, for the den items - I agree with you! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Animal Jam! And I SO wish I could get those gifts! I guess I will rely on trading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this song lol oh and do you have any member codes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, sorry!
      You can only get member codes by purchasing a gift card, or entering a membership giveaway!

      Delete
  4. This makes me wanna be a member all the more! Good thing I'm getting membership in a couple months... I can't WAIT until I can get elf tail armor, legendary glove, and trade for a nature archway and get a HOT COCOA MACHINE!!! Anyway, those were my favorite items from here, and THANK YOU for showing these items in all the available colors, I am trying to decide before hand, which colors I want to buy :)
    —Seekersqueen

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.