Sunday, April 14, 2013

Make a Day!

Okay, you probably think this is going to be a weird post, judging by the title, but it's not, I promise.

This is a post about making someone's day.


I have a buddy on Animal Jam. His name is tinytee123. (if you are reading this, I hope that you don't mind if I used you as an example, and please excuse me if I get your gender wrong :3). He is what you would call your typical non-member. He worked hard for his gems, and used those gems to buy clothing and den items. Like all Jammers, he has dream items, but he does not scam, hack, or lie to get them. He is nice and honest. He came to my den today, and asked if I would trade him. I said yes. Now, in my attempt to see if you actually could get rare items from Sky High, I won a lot of what members would call "junk items." Basically, they are just items you can buy, but in different colors. To a member, these are wastes of pixels, but to a non-member (excluding the ones who are "rarites"-ones who collect non-member super rares like Scary Bat Wings, Fox Hats, etc.), these items look nice. So, I traded him a bunch of these items. He was thrilled (or he acted so, anyway)! I ended up pretty much giving him a Heart Locket, blue Butterfly Wings, and more. Like I said, to members (particularly ones who are rarites) this is chicken feed, but also like I said, he was excited.

(I apologize to non-members who are offended by this statement-thing)


Well, to wrap up this short post, my point is that you too can make someone's day by doing something that seems, to you, insignificant, but is to the receiver, a great display of kindness.


Happy Jamming!



(Please, to anyone in general, I do not wish to offend anyone who is reading this. I was just using this scenario to demonstrate a life lesson)

2 comments:

  1. I think you mean new players, not nonmembers.

    But yeah, I know what you mean. I think its fun to surprise new players with huge overtrades. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.